WARREN COUNTY, NJ – During the weekend of November 6 and 7, 2021, eleven historic sites throughout Warren County will participate in the first Explore Warren History Trail. Set your own pace and schedule to visit the sites located through historic Warren County.
This is a family-friendly event and there is no admission fee, but some sites do accept donations for their volunteer groups.
Some sites will be open both days while others have special hours on particular dates. For more information, click here.
The historic sites participating include:
- Shippen Manor (Oxford)
- Jim & Mary Lee Museum (Lopatcong)
- Van Nest Hoff-Vannatta Farm (Harmony)
- Ramsaysburg Homestead (Knowlton)
- Roseberry-Gess House (Phillipsburg)
- Asbury Mill (Asbury)
- Rutherfurd Hall (Allamuchy)
- Moravian Village of Hope (Hope)
- Vass Farmstead (Hardwick)
- Blairstown Main Street at the Old Mill (Blairstown)
- Shimer Mansion (Pohatcong)
For a downloadable trail map, click here.
Shippen Manor – Sunday, November 7 (12-4pm): At this time, the interior of the museum is closed, but will have new and updated research to share with our visitors (“Porch Tours”) and a fun activity for the kids.
For more information, view the calendar event.
With Warren County planning for its bicentennial in 2024-2025, organizers intend for the Explore Warren History Trail to become an annual event.