HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ – The Hunterdon County Senior Center is now offering many programs for seniors, via the web platform Zoom, in place of programming at the Gauntt Place building, which is closed due to the Governor’s executive orders limiting public gatherings.
“This web platform programming is part of the County’s effort to continue to keep current senior participants involved and safe. The programs are being offered online and are easily accessed with a home computer,” Freeholder Board Deputy Director Sue Soloway, the Senior Center liaison, said.
Zoom sessions are available for seniors who participated in programs before the suspension of activities at the Senior Center, as waivers and registrations forms were required to be completed prior to participation in any class, whether in person or online.
Virtual classes currently available:
- Healthy Bones on Monday at 9 am
- Low Impact Aerobics on Tuesday at 10 am
- Co-ed fitness on Tuesday at 2 pm
- Zumba Gold on Thursday at 10 am
- Co-ed fitness on Thursday at 10 am
- Qi Gong on Friday at 9 am
- Low Impact Aerobics on Friday at 11 am
- Money Matters Series and Tap Classes
For more information and to register contact Eleanor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beginner Guitar on Wednesday 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
- Italian Lessons on Tuesday at 1:30 pm
- Guitar Jam on Friday at 2 pm
For more information and to register contact Rich at email@example.com.
Caring for You, Caring for Me, Dealing with a Time of Crisis, Virtual WebEx, May 27 at 1pm
Contact the Senior Center for information at 908-788-135.
New classes will be added during the length of the suspension of in-person activities continues. Updates can be found on the county’s Senior Center website.