ROXBURY TOWNSHIP, NJ (Morris County) – New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) officials Tuesday announced the I-80 eastbound on ramp from Landing Road/CR 621 southbound will be closed Wednesday for priority bridge repairs in Roxbury Township.
Beginning 8:00 a.m., Wednesday, April 22, until 4:00 p.m., NJDOT’s contractor, I.E.W. Construction Group, is
scheduled to close the ramp from Landing Road/CR 631 southbound to I-80 eastbound.
The closure will allow the contractor to install construction barrier. The following signed detour is
expected to remain in place throughout the day:
Landing Road/CR 631 southbound to I-80 eastbound detour:
• Motorists wishing to take the ramp from Landing Road/CR 631 southbound to I-80 eastbound will
be directed to keep right and continue on Landing Road/CR 631 southbound
• Merge onto Route 46 eastbound and keep right
• Turn right onto the jughandle at Drake Road (across from the car wash)
• Turn left onto Route 46 westbound
• Take the ramp to I-80 eastbound
If work is completed early, the road will reopen sooner. The precise timing of the work is subject to
change due to weather or other factors.
Motorists are encouraged to check NJDOT’s traffic information website for real-time travel