Late Night Thursdays in Hackettstown to feature live music, farmers market, business specials
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ (Warren County) – Join the Hackettstown Business Improvement District every Thursday Night from July 7 through August 25 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for live music, a farmers market and business specials throughout the Hackettstown Business District.
The farmers market and live music will be in the Berks Furniture and Mattress Outlet parking lot located at 232 Main Street.
The band for this Thursday night, July 7 will be The Electric Bomber.
Farmers Market Participants:
- Omi’s Coffee House
- Arlene’s Crochet Creations
- Tranquility Temptations (Baked Goods)
- Vienna Hill Farm and Market
- Four Fields Farm
- Wax and Wicks
- 6 Daughters Soap Boutique
- Me To You Boutique
- Big Fat Golden Pony-Jewelry and Pet Portraits
- Aries Moon Crystal
Late Night Thursday Business Specials 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. every Thursday:
- Mom N Pop CBD & Wellness Shop, located at 110 Mill Street, – 25% off all products.
- Enjoy Creperie located at 113 Main Street, – Free ice cream/Italian Ice with every crepe.
- El Tucan, located at 133 Main Street, – Taco Thursday platters – $3 off the platter.
- Hackettstown Pet Store, located at 141 Main Street, – A dog or cat goodie bag $2.
- Man Skirt Brewing, located at 144 Main Street, – 10% off all Take-Out Orders from 5-8 pm.
- Marley’s Gotham Grill, located at 169 Main Street, – Half Price appetizers from 5-8pm.
- Davila’s, located at 190 Main Street, – Purchase of 2 entrees, receive 2 free cannoli’s OR 2 slices of pizza with a can of soda for $5.
- Me To You Boutique, located at 206 Main Street, – 10% off all purchases over $10 from 5pm to close.
- Aries Moon Crystals, located at 208 Main Street, – Buy 4 tumbles and get the 5th free.
- Tracey’s Candy Shoppe, located at 210 Main Street, – $2 pieces of Fudge.
- Czig Meister Brewing, located at 106 Valentine Street, – Mention “Late Night Thursday” when ordering a flight, and get an additional 4oz pour in your flight. Live Music July 7th and Aug 4th and Trivia July 21st and Aug 18th 7-10pm.
- Mama’s Café Baci, located at 260 Mountain Avenue, -1/2 price Entrée with the purchase of another Entrée.
To participate in the business specials or farmers market, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and a list of upcoming live music, click here.