LINCOLN PARK, NJ (Morris County) – There was one second-tier prizewinning ticket sold for the Tuesday, January 12, drawing that matched five of the five white balls drawn winning the $1,000,000 prize. The ticket was purchased at Prime on Garden, 98 Garden St., Hoboken in Hudson County.
The $750 million jackpot drawing will be held on Friday, January 15. If won, it would be the 2nd-largest jackpot in the game’s history. The estimated cash value is $550.6 million.
The winning numbers for the Tuesday, January 12, drawing were: 12, 14, 26, 28, and 33. The Gold Mega Ball was 09, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 02.
There were nine third-tier prizewinning tickets sold that matched four of the five white balls and the gold ball winning $10,000. Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Atlantic County: New Farmers Market, 2732 Atlantic Ave., Atlantic City;
- Atlantic County: Shore True Value Hardware, 515 New Rd., Somers Point;
- Bergen County: Quick Chek #168, 156 Hackensack Ave., Hackensack;
- Cumberland County: 7-Eleven #11007, 926 North High St., Millville;
- Essex County: Quick Chek #14, 501 Washington Ave., Belleville;
- Middlesex County: 7-Eleven #32210, 1280 Boundbrook Rd., Middlesex;
- Monmouth County: 7-Eleven #27769, 2145 Route 35, Holmdel;
- Monmouth County: 6-12 Convenience Store, 1 South Main St., Marlboro; and,
- Morris County: Lincoln Center Liquors, 261 Comley Rd., Lincoln Park.
In addition to the second and third-tier prizes won, 141 players matched four of the five white balls drawn making each ticket worth $500. 19 of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $1,000. Moreover, 212,530 other New Jersey players took home $832,412 in prizes ranging from $2 to $400.
The next drawing will be held Friday, January 15, at 11:00 pm. All New Jersey Lottery Mega Millions tickets must be purchased before 10:45 pm to participate in the drawing. Mega Millions tickets cost just two dollars; by adding the Megaplier option for an extra dollar per play, players can increase their non-jackpot winnings up to five times. Mega Millions tickets are sold in 46 participating jurisdictions. Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.