MORRISTOWN, NJ (Morris County) – Morris Arts announced Local Arts Grants awarded to 28 Morris County arts organizations totaling $61,200 for Funding Year 2021.
These grants help support visual arts, theatre, dance, instrumental and choral groups, museums, and broad-based community arts programming which, in turn, enable thousands of people throughout our county to experience the arts in a multitude of ways.
Funding is made possible through the Local Arts Program of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.
2021 Local Arts Grant Awardees include:
- All Children’s Art Center of New Jersey (Boonton)
- ARTS By The People (Morristown), Artworks Studio (Randolph)
- Baroque Orchestra of New Jersey (Dover)
- Community Foundation of New Jersey (Morristown)
- Cornerstone Family Programs/Morristown Neighborhood House (Morristown)
- Coro Lirico (Morristown)
- County College of Morris – Teen Arts Festival (Randolph)
- Dance Innovations Performance Foundation (Chatham)
- Downtown Denville Business Improvement District (Denville)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University – WAMFEST (Madison)
- First Night Morris County (Morristown)
- Friends of the Roxbury Library (Succasunna)
- Good Grief (Morristown), Grow it Green Morristown (Morristown)
- Harmonium Choral Society (Morristown)
- Huaxia Chinese Chorus (Parsippany)
- Lakeland Youth Symphony (Parsippany)
- Lyrica Chamber Music (Chatham Township)
- Madison Arts and Culture Alliance (Madison), Masterwork Chorus (Morristown)
- Morris Choral Society (Morristown)
- Morristown National Historical Park (Morristown)
- New Jersey Jazz Society (Summit)
- Opera at Florham (Convent Station)
- Roxbury Art Alliance (Ledgewood)
- Skylands Songwriters Guild (Ledgewood)
- Visions and Pathways (Bridgewater).
Additionally, $2,000 in mini-grants was awarded to Family Partners of Morris & Sussex Counties (Morristown) and MOMI – Museum of Imagination and Innovation (Morris County).
Morris Arts, located in Morristown, NJ, is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1973 dedicated to building community through the arts. Using the arts to inspire, connect and engage, Morris Arts serves as a resource for Morris County with a special focus on arts programming in the community and in the schools, arts advocacy, creative placemaking and support of the Morris Area community of artists and arts organizations.