MORRIS COUNTY, NJ – The Morris County Prosecutor’s Office and New Jersey Attorney General’s Office are inviting the community to participate in a virtual forum on juvenile justice outreach on Thursday, September 16, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The goals of this program are to:
- ·Educate the community on the Juvenile Justice Directive.
- Strengthen relationships between law enforcement officers and the communities they serve and to address areas of concern before conflicts arise.
Submit questions in advance to Sgt. Patrick LaGuerre at firstname.lastname@example.org or Public Information Officer Meghan Knab at email@example.com.
- Host: Morris County Prosecutor, Robert J. Carroll
- Supervising Assistant Prosecutor, Samantha DeNegri
- Judge, Michael P. Wright
- Assistant Chief Probation Officer, Cindy Cuenca
- Chief, Steve Beecher, Mt. Olive PD
- Morris County Public Defender, Ana Tent
- Youth Services Coordinator, Jessica Mondino
To register, click here.