MORRIS COUNTY, NJ – The Morris County Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be using an All-Terrain vehicle to treat a section of woods in Florham Park Borough, East Hanover Township, Hanover Township, Rockaway, and Madison Borough Friday morning.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 4:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. on Friday, July 15, weather permitting, the commission said.
The following areas are scheduled to be treated:
- Florham Park Borough: Columbia Turnpike (Morristown Airport vicinity).
- East Hanover Township: Brentwood Drive.
- Hanover Township: Valley Forge Drive (Heritage Woods and Powerlines).
- Rockaway: Durham Rd (Camp Marcella).
- Madison Borough: Rosedale Ave (Memorial Park vicinity). Updated on July 14, 2022
The commission will be using Anvil 2+2, active ingredient Sumithrin, EPA#1021-1687-8329 or Zenivex E4, active ingredient Etofenprox, EPA#2724-807, Pesticide Applicator License Number 20262B.