MONTVILLE TOWNSHIP, NJ (Morris County) – Due to an increase in adult mosquito populations, the Morris County Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be using a truck mounted sprayer to treat a section of streets in Montville Township Monday night.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. on Monday, June 21, weather permitting, the commission said.
The following area is scheduled to be treated:
- Montville Township: Park Avenue, Majorca Avenue, Rathburn Road, Twins Court, Washington Court, Heritage Court, Twaits Road, Eagle Drive, and Candlewick Drive.
In addition, all roads that fall within the following borders:
- North- Route 202 from Changebridge Road to Lincoln Park Border.
- West- Changebridge Road from Route 202 to Woodmont Road and Woodmont Road to Route 46.
- South- Chapin Road (Rachel Gardens), Riverside Drive.
- East- Passaic River/Lincoln Park border.
The commission will be using Anvil 2+2, active ingredient Sumithrin, EPA #1021-1687-8329, Pesticide Applicator License Number 2026B.