Mosquito spraying set for Thursday morning in 5 Morris County towns
MORRIS COUNTY, NJ – The Morris County Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be using an All-Terrain vehicle to treat a section of woods in Montville Township, Hanover Township, Morris Plains Borough, Florham Park Borough, and Long Hill Township Thursday morning.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 16, weather permitting, the commission said.
The following areas are scheduled to be treated:
- Montville: Jacksonville Rd (Camp Dawson).
- Hanover Township: N. Jefferson Rd/Stoneybrook Rd (Eastman’s Woods), Malapardis Road (Glabb Woods and Malapardis Park), Fredrick Place (Community Gardens), Jori Lane, Cedar Knolls Rd (Patriots Path), and Poplar Drive.
- Morris Plains: Countrywood Dr.
- Florham Park: Elm Street (Volunteers Park, Emmett Park, and Municipal Complex.
- Long Hill: Bridge Street (Powerlines), and Main Street extension.
The commission will be using Anvil 2+2, active ingredient Sumithrin, EPA#1021-1687-8329 or Zenivex E4, active ingredient Etofenprox, EPA#2724-807 Pesticide Applicator License Number 20262B.
For more information, click here or call 973-285-6450.