WARREN COUNTY, NJ – The Warren County Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be spraying against mosquitoes tonight, weather permitting, in parts of Franklin Township, Lopatcong Township, Knowlton Township, Liberty Township, White Township, and Independence Township.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 8:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 3 with an alternate date of Friday, August 4, the commission said.
The following areas are scheduled to be treated:
- Franklin Township: W. Asbury – Anderson Rd., Hidden Valley Way, Steeplechase Ct., Steeplechase Ln., and Surry Ln, Halls Mill Rd.
- Lopatcong Township: Stonehenge Dr., Jade Lane, Buckley Hill Dr., Lopatcong Middle School, and Pudding Stone Way.
- Knowton Township: State Route 94, Stark Rd, Cemetery R. Auble Rd., Honey Run Rd, Watergap view Ave, N. Riverview Av, Orchard Ave, Riverview Ave, Brookside Ave, and Midland Ave.
- Liberty Township: Free Union Rd.
- White Township: Hope Crossing Rd., N.Bridgeville Rd (CR 519), and Sarepta Rd.
- Independence Township: Farview Dr., Chaucer Dr. and Shakespeare Rd.
Positive mosquito samples for the West Nile Virus found in Warren County this year:
|Municipality||Positive WNV Mosquito Samples||WNV Horse Cases||Positive EEE Mosquito Samples|
For more information. visit warrencountymosquito.org or call 908-453-3585 during regular business hours.