WARREN COUNTY, NJ – The Warren County Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be spraying against mosquitoes tonight, weather permitting, in parts of Hope Township, Hardwick Township, Oxford Township, Franklin Township, Knowlton Township, and Frelinghuysen Township.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 7:45 p.m. – 11:59 p.m. on August 16 with an alternate date of Thursday, August 17, the commission said.
The following areas are scheduled to be treated:
- Hope Township: Hope-Johnsonburg Rd (CR 519), Jenny Jump Rd., Shiloh Rd., and Birch Ridge Rd.
- Hardwick Township: Stillwater Rd, and Sunset Lake Rd.
- Oxford Township: Lower Denmark Rd, Bike Path, and Pequest Rd.
- Franklin Township: Asbury-Broadway Rd (CR 643), and State Highway 57.
- Knowlton Township: State Highway 94, and US Highway 46 (Ramsayburg Homestead).
- Frelinghuysen Township: Lincoln Laurel Rd, Henfoot Rd., and Heller Rd.
Positive mosquito samples for the West Nile Virus found in Warren County this year:
|Municipality||Positive WNV Mosquito Samples||WNV Horse Cases||Positive EEE Mosquito Samples|
For more information. visit warrencountymosquito.org or call 908-453-3585 during regular business hours.