MORRIS COUNTY, NJ – The Morris County Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be using an All-Terrain vehicle to treat a section of woods in Chatham Township, Roxbury Township, Rockaway, Montville Township, Morris Plains Borough, and Boonton on Wednesday morning.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 4:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. on August 9, weather permitting, the commission said.
The following areas are scheduled to be treated:
- Chatham Township: Tanglewood Ln (Rescheduled from 8/5/2023).
- Roxbury: Main Rd (Landing Park Recreation Complex).
- Rockaway: W Main St (Donatoni Park), Fleetwood Dr (Peterson Field).
- Montville: Horseneck Rd (Amphitheater), Riverside Dr (Star Ledger), and Rachel Terrace (Rachel Gardens).
- Morris Plains: Glenbrook Rd, and Mountain Way (Roberts Garden).
- Boonton: W. Main Street and Essex Ave (Grace Lord Park)
The commission will be using Anvil 2+2, active ingredient Sumithrin, EPA#1021-1687-8329 or Zenivex E4, active ingredient Etofenprox, EPA#2724.