NEW JERSEY – Only Priority Mail Express will be delivered, and all Northern New Jersey Post Offices will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2021, in observance of the President’s Day federal holiday.
Normal mail delivery, collections, and retail / customer service operations will resume on Tuesday, February 16.
Anyone needing access to postal retail services on holidays or during non-traditional business hours can take advantage of the Postal Service’s self-service kiosks with 24/7 access at 19 select Northern New Jersey postal locations.
Just about any service offered at a Post Office retail counter is also available 24/7 at the following Northern New Jersey Post Office locations:
- Bridgewater at 495 North Bridge Street
- Clifton at 1114 Main Avenue
- East Brunswick at 614 Cranbury Road
- Edgewater at 770 River Road
- Edison at 2101 State Highway 27
- Edison – Kilmer Lobby at 21 Kilmer Road
- Hillsborough at 437 Amwell Road
- Kendall Park at 3124 State Route 27, Newark at 2 Federal Square
- Old Bridge at 151 County Road 516
- Paramus at 33 East Midland Avenue
- Parsippany at 3299 U.S. Route 46
- Rahway at 123 East Milton Avenue
- Ridgewood at 143 East Ridgewood Avenue
- Somerset at 500 Demott Lane
- South Plainfield at 114 Oak Tree Road
- Sparta at 2 Main Street
- Summit at 61 Maple Street
- West Caldwell at 155 Clinton Road
Customers with questions or comments about their mail service can call toll-free 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or send an e-mail to the Postal Service by clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of the USPS.com homepage and following the prompts.