NEW JERSEY – One California Lottery ticketholder won the $699.8 million Powerball jackpot from the Monday, October 4, drawing. This was the fifth largest Powerball jackpot on record, and the first jackpot won in a Monday drawing.
In addition, five New Jersey Lottery tickets matched four of the five white balls and the Powerball drawn winning the $50,000 third-tier prize. The winning tickets from Monday night’s drawing were sold at the following locations:
- Bergen County: Krauszer’s Food Store, 394 Ramapo Valley Rd., in Oakland.
- Essex County: Victoria’s Supermarket 1, 108 Broad St., in Newark.
- Morris County: Country Farm, 224 Washington St., in Boonton.
- Morris County: Quick Chek #162, 1435 Route 23 South, in Butler.
- Passaic County: Jackpocket, 355 Warwick Tpke., in Hewitt.
The winning numbers for the Monday, October 4, drawing were: 12, 22, 54, 66, and 69. The Red Power Ball numberwas 15. The Multiplier number was 02.
131,065 New Jersey players took home an estimated $642,215 in prizes ranging from $4 to $200. The Powerball jackpot resets to $20,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Wednesday, October 6, at 10:59 pm.
The Double Play drawing is an additional drawing for players who opted-in to the Double Play feature on their tickets. The Double Play drawing results for the Monday, October 4, drawing were: 04, 13, 18, 61, and 63. The Double Play Ball number was 17.