Swap ‘N’ Shop is RNJ’s FREE online garage/yard/moving sale. You can list items for sale, items which are free, items wanted/needed, and yard/garage/moving sales. We also accept listings for fund-raising sales for nonprofits groups, such as flea markets and craft shows.
There are several ways to list your items on Swap ‘N’ Shop.
- Use the handy online form (below) to submit your items.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your information.
- Send your typed or legibly printed information to: WRNJ, P.O. BOX 1000, Hackettstown, NJ 07840.
- Drop off your listing information at our studios during regular business hours (Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.).
Some important things to remember:
- Swap ‘N’ Shop is for individuals and non-profit groups only. If you own a business and you would like to advertise on WRNJ, please contact our sales department at 908-850-1000.
- Items will be posted online and remain listed for up to 30 days.
- WRNJ assumes no responsibility for items advertised on Swap ‘N’ Shop.
- WRNJ reserves the right to refuse or remove a listing for any reason.
- If your item is sold or no longer available, contact us and we’ll remove the listing.
- If your item(s) are still available after 30 days, you may resubmit the listing.
- Although RNJ no longer accepts listings on-air via phone calls during the week, we will continue to announce yard/garage/moving sales and fund-raising flea market and craft sales on Friday mornings at about 9:30, and on Saturday mornings around 8:30.
Some Suggestions on Your Listing:
- • Please list no more than three (3) individual items in each listing. This makes it easier for others to find your items. You may submit multiple listings.
- If you are listing an event – such as a yard/garage/moving sale or a flea-market/craft sale – be sure to include information such as location and times for the event. Contact info can also be helpful.
- Be sure to include as much information as you can about your items. This helps others know exactly what you have (or are looking for) and eliminates some unnecessary phone calls or emails.
- Be sure to leave instructions on how you to prefer to be contacted. Phone numbers and email addresses work best. If you have specific information about when or where to call, put that info in your post.
Submit Your Items
Latest Swap N’ Shop Items
- N.J. VA hospitals, Hunterdon Veterans Services Office working to help vets during coronavirus
- Roxbury Township classroom trout set free prior to school closure
- People take to driveways, sidewalks with colorful chalk to share messages and pictures amid COVID-19 pandemic (VIDEO)
- 10 additional Parsippany residents presumptively test positive for COVID-19
- Gov. Murphy orders health care facilities to report data, including PPE inventory and bed capacity, on a daily Basis