NEW JERSEY – One New Jersey Lottery ticket matched five of the five white balls drawn for the Monday, December 27, drawing winning the $1,000,000 second-tier prize. That ticket was purchased with the Power Play option, multiplying the prize to $2,000,000.
The ticket was sold at Little Store, 1503-1507 Clinton Avenue, South Plainfield in Middlesex County.
In addition, five tickets sold matched four of the five white balls and the Powerball drawn winning the $50,000 third-tier prize.
Those tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Warren County ($100,000): Skoogy’s Deli, 110 Greenwich St., in Belvidere.
- Bergen County ($50,000): 7-Eleven #11432, 280 Main St., in New Milford.
- Middlesex County ($50,000): Krauszer’s #465, 1825 Route 130 and Southwood Ave., in North Brunswick.
- Mercer County ($50,000): Griffin’s Deli, 3 Buttonwood Drive, in Ewing.
- Union County ($50,000): Basic Food Mart, 498 Chestnut St., in Union.
The winning numbers for the Monday, December 27, drawing were: 36, 38, 45, 62, and 64. The Red Power Ball number was 19. The Power Play was 2X.
There were 47,409 New Jersey players that took home an estimated $228,308 in prizes ranging from $4 to $200. The Powerball jackpot rolls to $441,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Wednesday, December 29, at 10:59 pm.
The Double Play drawing is an additional drawing for players who opted-in to the Double Play feature on their tickets. The Double Play drawing results for the Monday, December 27, drawing were: 06, 11, 23, 24 and 40. The red Double Play Power Ball number was 09.