MORRIS COUNTY, NJ – The public is invited by the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office and New Jersey Attorney General’s Office to participate in a virtual community forum on use of force by police officers on April 29 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The goals of this program are to:
- Educate the community on the new use of force policy.
- Strengthen relationships between law enforcement officers and the communities they serve and to address areas of concern before conflicts arise.
- Obtain your view on police use of force.
Submit questions in advance to Sgt. Patrick LaGuerre at firstname.lastname@example.org or Public Information Officer Meghan Knab at email@example.com.
- Host: Acting Morris County Prosecutor Robert J. Carroll
- Morris County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Brad Seabury
- Morris County Sgt. Patrick LaGuerre
- Rev. Herman Scott, Morris County Correctional Facility Chaplain and Morris County NAACP Executive Board Member
To read New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal’s plans and the updated New Jersey Use of Force Policy, visit www.njoag.gov.
Submit comments directly to the Attorney General’s Office at nj.gov/oag/force.
To register for the event, click here.