DENVILLE TOWNSHIP, NJ (Morris County) – QuickChek is celebrating the spirit of the holidays with the opening of its newest store and offering the opportunity to win free coffee for a year.
The iconic fresh convenience market chain is continuing to meet the needs of busy people on the go with the opening of its new look, 5,670-square-foot store at 3150 Route 10 West and Franklin Road on Tuesday.
Innovations include the company’s “Fresh to Go” interior layout designed to enhance the shopping experience for those who live, work in and travel through the area.
More than half of the new store will be dedicated to freshly prepared food and beverages, including QuickChek’s guaranteed fresh brewed hot and iced coffees, to meet the needs of today’s fast-casual shopper.
Looking for a holiday boost without the coffee? QuickChek is your energy source with made-to-order Red Bull Infusions energy drinks featuring flavor combinations that are unique to QuickChek and are available regular, iced, frozen, sugar free or new Spicy Edition.
Coffee. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Energy. Fuel. This new store “cheks” these boxes off your daily list. Your list can now include free coffee for a year with the chain’s “Best Gift Ever” sweepstakes! QuickChek is ringing in the holidays in which 160 winners — one per QuickChek store — will enjoy drinking free coffee all year long.
To enter, pour yourself a cup of hot or iced coffee (tea, hot chocolate, cappuccino, or fountain drink will do), pay at the register using your QuickChek Rewards program, and that’s it, you’re entered to win! Come back the next day, and the next day, and every day through December 31 to enter all season long.
The Whitehouse Station, NJ-based fresh convenience market chain is a leader in food services with an exceptional fresh brewed coffee and fresh food program that has been voted the best in America in a national consumer survey. The store’s new look — and Winter menu — are very appealing.
New Menu, Store Design & Innovation
- New menu features 6-inch and 12-inch sub sandwiches including Portuguese roll Turkey Club, Ultimate Italian, and Nashville Hot Chicken subs; hot breakfast sandwiches made on English muffins, biscuits, or waffles available all day
- An open floor plan features earth tone colors, clean sightlines and spacious stand-alone food displays
- Consumer-friendly, wide aisles provide added convenience when customizing food and beverages
- Mobile ordering through the QuickChek Rewards app
- Touchscreens to personalize made-to-order food and beverage items in store
- Contactless self-checkout counters to get you on your way fast
The new Denville store will be open 24 hours a day, enabling consumers to create delicious made-to-order breakfast items, salads, and oven-toasted fresh QuickChek subs and wraps; as well as customizing hot and cold beverages exactly as they want them, or select freshly prepared ready-to-go items, any time of day or night.
The new Winter season menu features fresh brewed hot or iced Kris Kringle coffee and smoothies, QuickChek’s most-requested limited-time-only flavor; heart-warming comfort food including Classic Mac & Cheese and Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese bowls; and Sausage, Egg & Cheese biscuit breakfast sandwiches.
The store also offers extensive displays of freshly-made QuickChek grab-and-go food and essential market items and a daily rotation of freshly-prepared, never-frozen QuickChek soups.
One-stop shopping includes eight pumps providing high-quality fuel at value prices.
Amenities include no-fee ATMs which provide additional added value to consumers; indoor seating for 10 people; and ample parking with 55 parking spaces.
“Our new Denville store enables us to meet the needs of today’s consumer and provide safe, fast, convenient neighborhood shopping in this vibrant community,” said QuickChek Divisional Vice President Don Leech. “We believe in letting you choose your convenience, whether you shop in-store, from home, from your phone, or on-the-go.”
Convenience has its rewards. The free QuickChek Rewards loyalty program offers benefits such as mobile ordering, savings including free menu items, and frequent shopper membership perks throughout the year.
Positive Impact on the community:
- Each new QuickChek store typically creates 35-to-45 new local jobs including eight management positions and generates approximately $1 million in tax revenue.
- Committed to giving back to the communities it serves, QuickChek will donate $0.25 for every sub sandwich sold in the new store during the store’s first three days to the 12U Denville Dragons baseball team.
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of Murphy USA, QuickChek stores provide local one-stop shopping, offering a wide variety of freshly prepared food and beverages for immediate consumption as well as grocery and household items.
- Modern by industry standards, the company maintains bright clean stores, well-lighted fuel stations and parking lots with wide, easy-to-use entrances and exits that add to a shopper’s experience. Fresh convenience. Value. Speed. All of the things you want, all in one location.
- QuickChek lets you choose your convenience by placing a mobile order through the QuickChek Rewards app; utilizing in-store self-checkout counters to get you on your way safe and fast; or delivery through DoorDash, Grubhub, or Uber Eats.
Consumers can enjoy additional convenience and savings at any of the company’s 160 stores including 97 locations with fuel throughout New Jersey, New York’s Hudson Valley and Long Island, by downloading the QuickChek Rewards app at www.quickchek.com.