Seven new cases of COVID-19 identified in Sussex County
SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County Division of Health (SCDOH) have announced seven additional cases of COVID-19 in Sussex County, officials announced Monday.
The total number of cases of COVID-19 in Sussex County is at 22:
- 1. 53yro Male Vernon Township
- 2. 60yro Male Sparta Township
- 3. 34yro Female Frankford Township
- 4. 65yro Female Hardyston Township
- 5. 76yro Female Sparta Township
- 6. 52yro Male Hampton Township
- 7. 82yro Male Sparta Township
- 8. 25yro Female Andover Township
- 9. 63yro Male Hopatcong Borough
- 10. 93yro Female Newton
- 11. 36yro Male Byram Township
- 12. 78yro Male Frankford Township
- 13. 61yro Male Sparta Township
- 14. 47yro Male Hopatcong Borough
- 15. 47yro Female Sparta Township
- 16. 22yro Male Branchville Borough*
- 17. 46yro Female Sparta Township*
- 18. 46yro Male Stanhope Borough*
- 19. 72yro Female Sparta Township*
- 20. 47yro Male Hamburg Borough*
- 21. 55yro Male Frankford Township*
- 22. 75yro Male Hardyston Township*
(*Indicates New COVID-19 Case)
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCOVID to 898-211. You can also visit the Sussex County Division of Health’s COVID- 19 website.