EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ – The State Fair Meadowlands will host a year of thrilling amusement rides, racing pigs, magicians and delicious fair food.
Taking place from June 22-July 9, the 2023 Fair is the largest, long-lasting New Jersey event of the summer.
This year’s free entertainment features fan-favorites and new entertainment, with something to please the entire family. Lively performers will have you on the edge of your seats with death-defying stunts, high wire jumps and magic routines. The Famous Racing Pigs consistently draw adoring fans. You won’t want to miss these talented cast of performers.
- Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean
- Cycle Circus
- BIG BEE Transforming Car
- Famous Racing Pigs
- Magician Lance Gifford
“This year is going to be our best, most entertainment-packed year yet,” said Mike Dorso, Vice President of State Fair Meadowlands. “We have perennial favorites with new performances that are sure to please. All the favorite foods are back with a few new vendors.”
Taking place over 18 days, the State Fair Meadowlands will be open weeknights with extended hours on weekends and July 4th. Parking is free every day for all Fairgoers. Taking Uber to the Fair? Be sure to follow directional signs to the designated drop off and pick-up location.
Additional highlights of this year’s State Fair Meadowlands:
- Spectacular Fireworks Displays on both July 3rd and July 4th. The fireworks can be seen from anywhere on the fairgrounds.
- Cycle Circus, Watch the Cycle Circus daredevil team perform a thrilling freestyle motocross show with high tech pyrotechnics music and lighting.
- Magic of Lance Gifford, a new face at the State Fair Meadowlands who is sure to impress.
- Petting Zoo, another popular returning attraction. Children and adults, alike, can stroll through and interact with all kinds of different animals, like ponies, llamas, donkeys, and much more. Be sure to check out the pony rides, too, for an additional fee.
The State Fair Meadowlands has a reputation for some of the best fair food. It offers an impressive range of fair standards, such as mouth-watering cheesesteaks, and Greek gyros. It also has exotic alligator meat prepared in a number of delicious ways. Try a plate of hand-crafted Puerto Rican food with fresh empanadas while you sip a hand-squeezed lemonade. Don’t forget to sample all the fried foods from fried Oreos to fried candy bars. But wait; there’s something for the health conscious, too. The smoothie stand features an excellent array of different blended fruit and veggie drinks.
The State Fair Meadowlands will have hundreds of rides. With the largest Kiddie Land in all of New Jersey, there are plenty of options for children and adults, alike. Also, don’t forget to try your skill at the tons of games that the Fair has to offer, like basketball free throws and water gun races.
For more information, visit www.njfair.com.