SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – The Sussex County Library System (SCLS) has announce that all locations are now open two evenings a week until 8:00 p.m.
The Main Library, Dennis, and Sussex-Wantage locations are open on Monday and Wednesday evenings. The Franklin, Dorothy Henry and Louise Childs Branches are open Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
All locations open at 9:00 a.m. Monday-Saturday, and close at 5:00 p.m. when not hosting evening hours. No appointments necessary, but mask wearing is still required in all county buildings.
The library’s popular grab-and-go service will also continue. Borrowers may request items online or by calling their local branch, and can have those items packaged up for pickup during open hours. Grab-and-go appointments are scheduled at www.picktime.com/scls or by calling the location that has your items on hold.
“Much as I’ve been trying to focus on the positive during this past 18 months.” Library Director Will Porter said. “Expanding our digital offerings, welcoming more borrowers for Zoom programs than we could ever fit into one community room, offering grab-and-go service which people love, nothing replaces welcoming our borrowers in to browse and discover their next great read.”
For more information about hours, grab-and-go scheduling, eResources and more go to sussexcountylibrary.org or call your local library:
- Main Library, 125 Morris Turnpike, Frankford – 973 948-3660
- Dennis Branch, 101 Main Street in Newton – 973 383-4810
- Franklin Branch, 103 Main Street, Franklin – 973 827-6555
- Dorothy Henry Branch, 66 Route 94, Vernon – 973 827-8095
- E. Louise Childs Branch, 21 Sparta Road, Stanhope – 973 770-1000
- Sussex-Wantage Branch, 69 Route 639, Wantage – 973 875-3940