SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Tuesday, March 16 are reporting 100 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 10,582* and total deaths is at 278:
- Andover Borough-48 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-635 and 124 deaths
- Branchville Borough-41 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-651 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-416 and 32 deaths
- Franklin Borough-353 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-217 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-274 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-262 and 4 deaths
- Hampton Township-332 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-627 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,232 and 14 deaths
- Lafayette Township-135 and 1 death
- Montague Township-184 and 3 deaths
- Newton-624 and 21 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-179 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-101 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,390 and 17 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-297 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-246 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-103 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,557 and 15 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-678 and 6 deaths
*(18 prior reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 3/11/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 10,582 cases 9,457 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.