SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Friday, July 30 are reporting 103 new COVID-19 cases and 1 additional death.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 14,784* and total deaths is at 310:
- Andover Borough-58 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-776 and 127 deaths
- Branchville Borough-71 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-858 and 9 deaths
- Frankford Township-590 and 34 deaths
- Franklin Borough-543 and 3 deaths
- Fredon Township-293 and 5 deaths
- Green Township-372 and 6 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-368 and 6 deaths
- Hampton Township-488 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-902 and 13 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,619 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-190 and 1 death
- Montague Township-325 and 3 deaths
- Newton-843 and 24 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-292 and 5 deaths
- Sandyston Township-169 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,960 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-399 and 4 deaths
- Stillwater Township-349 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-156 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-2,154 and 19 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-1,009 and 10 deaths
*(No prior reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 7/15/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 14,784 cases 14,307 cases have been classified as recovered.
Due to the decrease in the number of positive COVID-19 cases, the Sussex County Division of Health will now be releasing weekly reports each Friday. A detailed report will be released on a quarterly basis, officials said.