SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Tuesday, April 13 are reporting 107 new COVID-19 cases and 1 additional death.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 13,262* and total deaths is at 290:
- Andover Borough-54 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-743 and 126 deaths
- Branchville Borough-66 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-755 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-550 and 33 deaths
- Franklin Borough-470and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-269 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-334 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-326 and 5 deaths
- Hampton Township-432 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-804 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,515 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-167 and 1 death
- Montague Township-261and 3 deaths
- Newton-771 and 22 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-270 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-138 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,719 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-350 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-317 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-130 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,931 and 17 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-889 and 8 deaths
*(Six reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 4/8/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 13,262 cases 11,926 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.