SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Thursday, April 15 are reporting 108 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 13,455* and total deaths is at 290:
- Andover Borough-54 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-749 and 126 deaths
- Branchville Borough-66 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-761 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-554 and 33 deaths
- Franklin Borough-483 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-272 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-334 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-335 and 5 deaths
- Hampton Township-440 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-815 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,532 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-169 and 1 death
- Montague Township-262 and 3 deaths
- Newton-795 and 22 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-274 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-143 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,745 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-354 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-320 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-133 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,970 and 17 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-895 and 8 deaths
*(Four reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 4/8/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 13,455 cases 12,257 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.