SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Tuesday, July 5 are reporting 110 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 39,711 and total deaths is at 504:
- Andover Borough-138 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-1,959 and 160 deaths
- Branchville Borough-168 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,277 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,498 and 47 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,444 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-780 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,083 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-935 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,393 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,262 and 21 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,092 and 36 deaths
- Lafayette Township-628 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-929 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,516 and 53 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-646 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-465 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,488 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,035 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-940 and 4 deaths
- Sussex Borough-538 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-5,735 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,759 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 39,711 cases, 38,083 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.