SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Tuesday, March 30 are reporting 158 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 11,922* and total deaths is at 284:
- Andover Borough-50 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-687 and 125 deaths
- Branchville Borough-53 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-700 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-484 and 33 deaths
- Franklin Borough-423 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-246 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-299 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-292 and 4 deaths
- Hampton Township-384 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-712 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,411 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-152 and 1 death
- Montague Township-218 and 3 deaths
- Newton-699 and 21 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-219 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-121 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,556 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-311 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-275 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-114 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,733 and 16 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-783 and 6 deaths
*(Ten reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 3/25/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 11,922 cases 10,136 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.