SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Monday, March 15 are reporting 163 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 10,500* and total deaths is at 278:
- Andover Borough-48 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-629 and 124 deaths
- Branchville Borough-41 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-647 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-410 and 32 deaths
- Franklin Borough-348 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-217 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-273 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-262 and 4 deaths
- Hampton Township-327 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-617 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,221 and 14 deaths
- Lafayette Township-133 and 1 death
- Montague Township-183 and 3 deaths
- Newton-620 and 21 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-177 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-101 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,382 and 17 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-297 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-244 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-102 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,546 and 15 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-675 and 6 deaths
*(8 prior reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 3/11/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 10,500 cases 9,141 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.