SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Wednesday, March 24 are reporting 167 new COVID-19 cases and 2 additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 11,274* and total deaths is at 283:
- Andover Borough-49 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-666 and 126 deaths
- Branchville Borough-50 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-673 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-448 and 33 deaths
- Franklin Borough-380 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-235 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-284 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-284 and 4 deaths
- Hampton Township-370 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-673 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,320 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-143 and 1 death
- Montague Township-206 and 3 deaths
- Newton-670 and 21 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-192 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-113 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,484 and 17 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-305 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-263 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-106 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,627 and 15 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-733 and 6 deaths
*(7 prior reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 3/18/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 11,274 cases 9,837 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.