SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Friday, May 14 are reporting 18 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 14,322* and total deaths is at 299:
- Andover Borough-55 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-766 and 126 deaths
- Branchville Borough-69 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-798 and 9 deaths
- Frankford Township-577 and 34 deaths
- Franklin Borough-520 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-285 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-347 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-359 and 5 deaths
- Hampton Township-481 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-869 and 13 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,592 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-187 and 1 death
- Montague Township-304 and 3 deaths
- Newton-824 and 22 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-283 and 5 deaths
- Sandyston Township-167 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,891 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-376 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-342 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-150 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-2,112 and 19 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-968 and 9 deaths
*(Eleven reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 5/13/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 14,322 cases 13,457 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.