SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Friday, March 26 are reporting 192 new COVID-19 cases and 1 additional death.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 11,553* and total deaths is at 285:
- Andover Borough-50 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-668 and 126 deaths
- Branchville Borough-53 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-680 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-469 and 33 deaths
- Franklin Borough-403 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-236 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-288 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-293 and 4 deaths
- Hampton Township-378 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-685 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,366 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-148 and 1 death
- Montague Township-212 and 3 deaths
- Newton-680 and 21 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-205 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-118 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,512 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-304 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-267 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-111 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,671 and 16 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-756 and 6 deaths
*(Eight reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 3/25/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 11,553 cases 10,060 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.