SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Monday, March 22 are reporting 221 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 11,013* and total deaths is at 281:
- Andover Borough-49 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-658 and 125 deaths
- Branchville Borough-48 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-669 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-437 and 32 deaths
- Franklin Borough-358 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-231 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-282 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-277 and 4 deaths
- Hampton Township-357 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-649 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,289 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-143 and 1 death
- Montague Township-197 and 3 deaths
- Newton-656 and 21 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-185 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-110 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,452 and 17 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-302 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-259 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-106 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,591 and 15 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-708 and 6 deaths
*(20 prior reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 3/18/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 11,013 cases 9,532 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.