SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Monday, March 29 are reporting 235 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 11,774* and total deaths is at 285:
- Andover Borough-50 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-680 and 126 deaths
- Branchville Borough-53 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-693 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-478 and 33 deaths
- Franklin Borough-415 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-243 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-293 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-291 and 4 deaths
- Hampton Township-385 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-699 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,391 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-150 and 1 death
- Montague Township-214 and 3 deaths
- Newton-693 and 21 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-214 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-121 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,539 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-306 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-271 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-114 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,709 and 16 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-772 and 6 deaths
*(Fourteen reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 3/25/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 11,774 cases 10,065 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.