SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials are reporting from Friday, August 5 to Friday, August 12 273 new COVID-19 cases and 1 additional death.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 41,477 and total deaths is at 512:
- Andover Borough-140 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-2,027 and 158 deaths
- Branchville Borough-169 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,392 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,566 and 47 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,521 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-811 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,131 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-976 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,455 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,361 and 22 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,300 and 38 deaths
- Lafayette Township-653 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-972 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,624 and 59 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-673 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-475 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,751 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,080 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-975 and 5 deaths
- Sussex Borough-551 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-5,970 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,901 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 41,477 cases, 39,753 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.