SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials are reporting from Friday, October 28 to Friday, November there were 280 new COVID-19 cases and 2 additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 44,602 and total deaths is at 522:
- Andover Borough-149 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-2,183 and 158 deaths
- Branchville Borough-182 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,554 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,703 and 49 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,661 and 19 deaths
- Fredon Township-865 and 7 deaths
- Green Township-1,212 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-1,058 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,573 and 10 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,555 and 22 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,619 and 38 deaths
- Lafayette Township-711 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-1,016 and 8 deaths
- Newton-2,924 and 60 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-715 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-509 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-6,079 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,181 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-1,045 and 6 deaths
- Sussex Borough-594 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-6,393 and 46 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-3,118 and 15 deaths
According to health officials, of the 44,602 cases, 43,278 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.