SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials are reporting from Friday, September 30 to Friday, October 7 there were 291 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 43,523 and total deaths is at 516:
- Andover Borough-148 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-2,083 and 158 deaths
- Branchville Borough-173 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,491 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,634 and 48 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,605 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-846 and 7 deaths
- Green Township-1,192 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-1,025 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,536 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,496 and 22 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,518 and 38 deaths
- Lafayette Township-684 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-996 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,815 and 60 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-699 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-496 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,993 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,153 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-1,021 and 6 deaths
- Sussex Borough-584 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-6,275 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-3,047 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 43,523 cases, 41,849 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.