SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials are reporting from Friday, September 23 to Friday, September 30 there were 306 new COVID-19 cases and 1 additional death.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 43,232 and total deaths is at 516:
- Andover Borough-146 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-2,077 and 158 deaths
- Branchville Borough-171 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,479 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,626 and 48 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,588 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-843 and 7 deaths
- Green Township-1,181 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-1,025 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,526 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,481 and 22 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,488 and 38 deaths
- Lafayette Township-678 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-990 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,790 and 60 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-696 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-494 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,959 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,139 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-1,015 and 6 deaths
- Sussex Borough-581 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-6,227 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-3,029 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 43,232 cases, 41,567 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.