SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Wednesday, July 13 are reporting 35 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 40,091 and total deaths is at 504:
- Andover Borough-138 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-1,973 and 160 deaths
- Branchville Borough-168 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,305 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,514 and 47 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,455 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-788 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,093 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-949 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,405 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,294 and 21 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,134 and 36 deaths
- Lafayette Township-629 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-940 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,534 and 53 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-648 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-465 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,553 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,040 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-953 and 4 deaths
- Sussex Borough-539 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-5,786 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,785 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 40,091 cases, 38,197 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.