SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials are reporting from Friday, September 16 to Friday, September 23 there were 352 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 42,926 and total deaths is at 515:
- Andover Borough-145 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-2,068 and 158 deaths
- Branchville Borough-170 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,461 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,616 and 47 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,573 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-840 and 7 deaths
- Green Township-1,171 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-1,018 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,519 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,462 and 22 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,460 and 38 deaths
- Lafayette Township-672 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-987 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,763 and 60 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-695 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-492 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,929 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,121 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-1,008 and 6 deaths
- Sussex Borough-577 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-6,171 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-3,005 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 42,926 cases, 40,978 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.