Sussex County reports 4 new COVID-19 cases; no additional deaths
SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Friday, July 9 are reporting 4 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 14,636* and total deaths is at 308:
- Andover Borough-58 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-771 and 127 deaths
- Branchville Borough-70 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-842 and 9 deaths
- Frankford Township-581 and 34 deaths
- Franklin Borough-539 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-288 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-359 and 6 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-363 and 6 deaths
- Hampton Township-486 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-897 and 13 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,616 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-189 and 1 death
- Montague Township-325 and 3 deaths
- Newton-832 and 24 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-288 and 5 deaths
- Sandyston Township-168 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,941 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-395 and 4 deaths
- Stillwater Township-346 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-152 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-2,141 and 19 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-989 and 10 deaths
*(No reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 7/8/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 14,636 cases 14,253 cases have been classified as recovered.
Due to the decrease in the number of positive COVID-19 cases, the Sussex County Division of Health will now be releasing weekly reports each Friday. A detailed report will be released on a quarterly basis, officials said.