SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Wednesday, June 29 are reporting 50 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 39,508 and total deaths is at 504:
- Andover Borough-138 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-1,950 and 160 deaths
- Branchville Borough-168 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,266 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,488 and 47 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,440 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-778 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,075 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-932 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,387 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,258 and 21 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,057 and 36 deaths
- Lafayette Township-627 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-926 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,502 and 53 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-640 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-464 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,455 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,029 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-938 and 4 deaths
- Sussex Borough-533 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-5,704 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,750 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 39,508 cases, 38,014 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.