SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Friday, June 10 are reporting 50 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 38,836 and total deaths is at 497:
- Andover Borough-136 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-1,934 and 160 deaths
- Branchville Borough-168 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,221 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,464 and 45 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,428 and 17 deaths
- Fredon Township-765 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,048 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-922 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,361 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,206 and 21 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-3,957 and 36 deaths
- Lafayette Township-611 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-916 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,453 and 52 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-630 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-452 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,365 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,009 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-928 and 4 deaths
- Sussex Borough-522 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-5,630 and 42 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,707 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 38,836 cases, 37,401 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.