SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Tuesday, June 14 are reporting 54 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 38,958 and total deaths is at 498:
- Andover Borough-137 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-1,937 and 160 deaths
- Branchville Borough-169 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,307 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,467 and 45 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,428 and 17 deaths
- Fredon Township-768 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,054 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-925 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,366 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,220 and 21 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-3,968 and 36 deaths
- Lafayette Township-615 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-916 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,458 and 53 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-633 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-455 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,381 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,011 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-931 and 4 deaths
- Sussex Borough-522 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-5,648 and 42 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,715 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 38,958 cases, 37,441 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.