SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials are reporting from Friday, August 19 to Friday, August 26 there were 85 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 41,796 and total deaths is at 512:
- Andover Borough-141 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-2,029 and 158 deaths
- Branchville Borough-169 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,411 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,573 and 47 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,533 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-820 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,135 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-992 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,474 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,378 and 22 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,346 and 38 deaths
- Lafayette Township-660 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-974 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,653 and 59 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-676 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-481 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,789 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,089 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-982 and 5 deaths
- Sussex Borough-554 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-6,014 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,920 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 41,796 cases, 40,454 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.