SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Friday, March 12 are reporting 91 new COVID-19 cases and 1 additional death.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 10,345* and total deaths is at 277:
- Andover Borough-48 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-625 and 124 deaths
- Branchville Borough-40 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-640 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-402 and 32 deaths
- Franklin Borough-346 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-214 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-270 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-260 and 4 deaths
- Hampton Township-317 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-606 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,200 and 14 deaths
- Lafayette Township-130 and 1 death
- Montague Township-181 and 3 deaths
- Newton-605 and 21 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-177 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-99 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,360 and 17 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-290 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-233 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-101 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,533 and 15 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-668 and 6 deaths
*(2 prior reported positive case has been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 3/11/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 10,345 cases 9,123 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.