SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Wednesday, April 14 are reporting 95 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 13,351* and total deaths is at 290:
- Andover Borough-54 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-747 and 126 deaths
- Branchville Borough-65 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-756 and 8 deaths
- Frankford Township-549 and 33 deaths
- Franklin Borough-480 and 2 deaths
- Fredon Township-270 and 4 deaths
- Green Township-334 and 4 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-333 and 5 deaths
- Hampton Township-435 and 3 deaths
- Hardyston Township-809 and 10 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-1,516 and 16 deaths
- Lafayette Township-168 and 1 death
- Montague Township-263 and 3 deaths
- Newton-783 and 22 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-271 and 4 deaths
- Sandyston Township-139 and 1 death
- Sparta Township-1,734 and 18 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-350 and 2 death
- Stillwater Township-317 and 2 deaths
- Sussex Borough-133 and 1 death
- Vernon Township-1,952 and 17 deaths
- Walpack Township-0 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-892 and 8 deaths
*(Six reported positive cases have been re-assigned out of County)
For a report of the Sussex County Long Term Care Facilities COVID-19 Cases from 01/01/2020 – 4/8/2021, click here.
According to health officials, of the 13,351 cases 12,184 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1.