WalletHub: New Jersey is 2020’s 3rd least vaccinated state
NEW JERSEY – New Jersey has been ranked 2020’s 3rd least vaccinated state, according to a study done by WalletHub.
WalletHub released their 2020’s states that vaccinate the most on Monday.
With multiple companies racing to develop an effective COVID-19 vaccine but 1 in 3 Americans saying they wouldn’t get vaccinated, according to WalletHub’s report.
In order to find out which states vaccinate most, WalletHub analyzed the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 18 key metrics, ranging from share of vaccinated children to share of people without health insurance to flu vaccination rate among adults.
Vaccination in New Jersey (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 35th – Share of Teenagers Aged 13-17 with Up-To-Date HPV Vaccination
- 20th – Share of Teenagers Aged 13-17 with MenACWY Vaccination
- 41st – Flu Vaccination Coverage Rate Among Adults
- 48th – Share of Adults with Tetanus Vaccination
- 50th – Share of Adults Aged 60 and Older with Zoster Vaccination
- 46th – Share of Children 19-35 Months old Living in Poverty with Combined 7-Vaccine Series
- 26th – Share of Civilian Noninstitutionalized Population without Health Insurance Coverage
- 39th – Share of Children Under 6 Years Old Participating in an Immunization Information System
Here are the top 5 states most vaccinated:
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
Here are the top 5 states least vaccinated:
- New Jersey
To see the full list, click here.