WalletHub: New Jersey is 2021’s best state to live in
NEW JERSEY – New Jersey is 2021’s best state to live in, according to a study done by WalletHub.
With nearly 15 million people having moved last year, many of them influenced by COVID-19, the personal-finance website WalletHub Tuesday released its report on 2021’s Best States to Live in.
To help Americans settle down in the best and most affordable place possible, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 52 key indicators of livability. They range from housing costs and income growth to education rate and quality of hospitals.
Living Conditions in New Jersey (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 7th – % of Population in Poverty
- 24th – % of Insured Population
- 18th – % of Adults in Fair or Poor Health
- 18th – Avg. Weekly Work Hours
- 7th – Restaurants per Capita
- 30th – WalletHub “States that are Recovering the Quickest from COVID-19” Rank
Here are the top 5 best states to live in:
- New Jersey
- New York
Here are the top 5 worst states to live in:
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
For the full report, click here.