WalletHub: New Jersey is 2022’s 8th best state for singles
NEW JERSEY – New Jersey is 2022’s 8th best state for singles, according to a study done by WalletHub.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner and the average date costing close to $100, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2022’s Best & Worst States for Singles.
To help unattached Americans improve their chances of finding love, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 30 key indicators of dating-friendliness. The data set ranges from the share of single adults to online-dating opportunities to restaurants per capita.
Dating in New Jersey (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 9th – Online-Dating Opportunities
- 6th – Mobile-Dating Opportunities
- 4th – Median Annual Household Income (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 7th – Restaurants per Capita
- 23rd – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 4th – Crime Rate
- 7th – Percentage of Residents 12+ Who Are Fully Vaccinated
Here are the top 5 best states for singles:
- New York
Here are the top 5 worst states for singles:
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
For the full report, click here.